Hola amigos! Hoy no tengo que ir a trabajar! ¿porqué? Por que es fiesta!!! Para los que os habéis enganchado hace poco a mi blog os cuento que hace ya casi un año me trasladé de Madrid a la costa oeste de Australia! Así que hoy estoy celebrando mi primer día de Australia! Qué emoción!

Hello my friends! Today I don't have to work! Why? Because today is a public holiday!!! To those ones who have been reading my blog since not long ago I'll tell you that almost a year ago I moved from Madrid to the Western Australia! So today I'm celebrating my first Australia Day! How exciting!


No es que yo tenga un profundo sentimiento patriótico después de haber estado casi un año viviendo en Australia, pero si de celebrar algo se trata, yo me apunto la primera!

Mientras yo me voy a ver los fuegos artificiales os dejo con estas bonitas ideas de decoración para el día de Australia. Qué estéis donde estéis, hoy tengáis igualmente un día estupendo.

It's not really that I have a deep patriotic feeling after almost a year living in Australia but when there is something to celebrate I'm the first one to be there!

While I'm watching the fireworks I'll leave you some pretty decoration ideas for the Australia day. To my Australian friends, have a lovely Australia day, and to the rest of my friends, wherever you are also have a wonderful day!



Imágenes vía Wedding Style Guide


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top